Hazardous Waste

Effective July 1, 2006 State law prohibits televisions and computer monitors with cathode ray tubes (CRT’s) from being disposed of with your regular garbage. Minnesota State Law also requires that all appliances and electronics be reused or recycled.

Appliance & Electronic Pickup

Tennis Sanitation can pick-up appliances and electronics from your home and properly recycle them for you!

We require that you call our office at least 1 day before your normal pick-up day by 9:00 a.m. for next day pickup. Place them at the curb by 6:00 a.m. and a separate truck will be by for these items. We will take washers, dryers, stoves, refrigerators, freezers, humidifiers, riding lawn mowers, T.V.’s, computers, printers, monitors, pianos and other large items. The charge varies for each item, call our office for pricing information, 651-459-1887.

Water softeners can be taken as garbage as long as there is no water or salt in the unit.

Household Hazardous Waste

Tennis Sanitation is not able to accept any liquid or hazardous waste in your regular garbage. Examples include: aerosol cans that have contents remaining, antifreeze, driveway sealer, gasoline and other fuels, mercury, paint (liquid only), paint stripper, paint thinner, pesticides, used motor oil, used oil filters, varnish, wood preservatives, and other household products that are corrosive, flammable, combustible, or poisonous.

The links below will provide you with very informative information concerning household hazardous waste.

Washington County Hazardous Waste

Ramsey County Hazardous Waste

Dakota County Hazardous Waste